Clinker is an intermediate cement product made by sintering limestone, clay, and iron oxide… in a kiln at around 1,450 degrees Celsius.
- The main chemical composition of the mixture includes 04 main oxides such as: CaO limestone, and SiO2, Fe2O3, Al2O3 clay, if it is lacking, it will be supplemented with the above adjustment additives.
- 04 main oxides in the mixture when heated to 1450 degrees C will react with each other to form 4 main minerals in C3S 3CaO clinker. SiO2; C2S2Cao.SiO2; C3A 3CaO.Al2O3; C4AF 4CaO. Al2O3. Fe2O3
These minerals have different crystal structures and determine the quality of the clinker. The quality of the clinker will determine the quality of the cement.
- 2018: 3 Million Tons
- 2019: 2,7 Million Tons
- 2020: 2,8 Million Tons
- 2021: 2,9 Million Tons
- Loading/Discharging rate: 8,000 – 15,000 MT/day
- We can handle all sizes of vessels that is suitable for loading/discharging ports
- Supply capacity upto 400,000MT/month
Main loading/discharging ports:
- Cam Pha port – Quang Ninh province
- Hon Gai port – Quang Ninh province
- Hai Phong port – Hai Phong city
- Nghi Son port – Thanh Hoa province
- Vissai port – Thanh Hoa province
- Chan May port – Thua Thien Hue
- Thuan An port – Thua Thien Hue
- Soai Rap port – Ho Chi Minh City